Norwich Western Link
The Norwich Western Link is a proposed new section of dual carriageway to connect the Broadland Northway (formerly known as the Northern Distributor Road) between the A1067 and the A47 in the west of Norwich. Since construction began on the Broadland Northway, there have been sustained calls to fill in the ‘missing link’ and significantly improve travel between these two major roads.
WeBid were involved in question planning, interviews with technical expertise and writing for all questions within the bid to successfully secure this project for our Tier 1 contractor. Our team worked collaboratively with our client throughout, co-locating in our clients office throughout.
- High profile and politically sensitive project
- Long term project
- Co-located working with project and engineering team
- Promote an improved environment, aiming to achieve ‘biodiversity net gain’
- Support sustainable economic growth
- Improve the quality of life for local communities
- Improve strategic connectivity with the national road network